Sunday, September 26, 2010

Military Tech

   This is my first blog on this site so bare with me here. I have recently been reading a bit about the military, ive seen some things that make me ask the question why. Now for example I seen a thing that they are trying to make that actually sends ultrasound waves into a soldiers brain. This device is some how made into the helmet and the soldier has the ability to control it. The benefits of this device are to relieve stress when the soldier needs to sleep, its also for making them more alert when they are tired, and its suppose to help in the aid of traumatic brain injury. It just doesnt sound good either way you think about that, our soldiers go through training and now it seems they want to control there minds aswell.  Why do we need this?

   Another thing I would like to mention is this new aeroplane that they have in the works, this plane is suppose to fly around the world for 5 years straight and not land once. It has a massive wing span of 400 feet, this plane looks about as ugly as it sounds. If you can picture a soda straw bent at both ends with 4 other little straws coming out from the middle. The plane runs off of solar energy and thats why its wings are so big but the use for this is what gets me asking why. Here we have a solar plane that costs 89 million dollars and they are using it for spying, yes thats right a 400 foot solar spyplane. how do you not see this thing in flight? also I thought satelites were for these purposes. If  the enemy you are spying on sees this thing and shoots it down I want to know how it feels to lose 89 million dollars. Again why do we need this?

No comments:

Post a Comment